Would You Like To Join Our Team?
Here at Steeton Court Nursing Home we have an extremely dedicated, compassionate and highly motivated team of staff caring for our cherished residents. If you’d like to pursue a career caring for the elderly and feel you possess the necessary requirements please see our list of vacancies below.
If the job you are interested in is not shown, please click on the button below and fill in the form and we'll be in touch as soon as we have a suitable vacancy.
Registered Nurse (Nights)
Registered Nurse - Nights
Your Role :
To support the Manager in providing leadership to the care staff within Steeton Court Nursing Home.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide nursing care under the direction of the Manager in accordance with current best practice, and according to legislative requirements and all policy, procedures, and agreed standards.
- Develop the Care Planning activities for residents, to meet their changing needs and in collaboration with their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensure the care needs of residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and privacy, providing person-centred care that promotes independence and choice.
- Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support.